Advantex Ltd. represents the following global leading brands in Uzbekistan:
- Habasit (Switzerland). Habasit is the worldwide number one in the belting industry. During decades of market leadership we have developed a broad range of superior products and services, and a profound knowledge base and experience. Today more than 100 companies in Uzbekistan in textile, food and beverage, bottling and canning, packaging and airport industries use various Habasit products.
- OPTIBELT (Germany). Optibelt is one of the leading manufacturers of high performance toothed belts and v-belts. OPTIBELT products are used in Uzbekistan where durability and quality are required without making any compromises: in machine engineering, in the automotive branch, in the agricultural engineering sector and household appliance industry.
- MTK+ (Belgium). MTK+ Bearing Factory NV/SA is a Belgium based manufacturing company, founded in 2005 as the result of a joint-venture between EMS INTERNATIONAL Company and the management of a bearing factory in Romania. It’s headquarters are situated in Brussels. Since 2010, MTK+ Bearing Factory NV/SA obtained the ISO 9001 certificate. MTK+ boasts with one of the largest quality-bearing stocks in Europe.
- INARCO (India). INARCO is the largest integrated manufacturer of cots & aprons globally famous for its highest quality. INARCO cots and aprons are used by dozens of leading mills in Uzbekistan for their Rieter, Toyoda, Zinzer, Howa and other spinning machines.
Advantex possesses a team of knowledgeable, qualified and experienced professionals, holding vast experience and know-how in textile, food and beverage and other industries.
We strive to satisfy not only functional needs of our customers, but also provide the highest quality, individual approach and reliability.
Our motto: Accuracy, Reliability and Support.
Please feel free to Contact Us
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Uzbekistan, China lift their relations to strategic partnership - August 18, 2016
- Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan plan to increase bilateral trade turnover to US$5bn - August 18, 2016
- “Made in Uzbekistan” Products on External Market - June 19, 2016